[Loadstone] Announcing satellites

Paulo Augusto pauloaugustoamigos at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jun 10 17:54:51 BST 2012

Hi Aedam,
It's important for us to be informed when we loose connection with the
satelite because when it happens we may get lost, we cannot know where we
are.
When I'm going through areas with lots of tall buildings I loose connection
and get it back many times.
When I'm inside a car or a bus it happens too.
It may be annoying but I think it's better than not being informed.
Regards, Paulo