[Loadstone] Exploration mode again

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 8 22:40:25 BST 2012

I don't know what screen reader you're using but normally in exploration
mode the cursor keys (the joystick) does nothing at all so should be silent
if pressed. This is because a 4-way key doesn't map well to the 8-way
directions in exploration mode.
As for entering exploration mode, when it happens is pretty obvious: when
you hit the key to activate it (usually 0) or select it from the menu. The
other way it's entered is if you hit select on a point when in a search.
This is so you can pick a point and then explore around it. Either way when
it goes in to exploration mode it actually says "exploration mode" I'm not
sure how it could be much clearer.