[Loadstone] Exploration mode again

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Fri Jun 8 19:31:09 BST 2012

Hi

I got again lost because of the accidental exploration mode. Would it be
possible to have entereint that mode a bit harder. I cannto even think
about sitiuation when a newbie  gets totally lost with taht mode: for
example pressingt  any of the cursor keys just repeats last announce in
the screen. Even it would help if the arrow keys would exit from
exploration mode or  as a bare minimum operate same way as in navigation
mode.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672