[Loadstone] some suggestions and doubt help me please!]

rj rjonav at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 8 09:45:21 BST 2012

2 things:
1. The export function does not work, There was a posting with another
server but I can't find it. But that still can only handle very small
areas. The center of Amsterdam is already too big for it.
I posted a mini howto below earlier. see below (with a little update)

2. It would be handy if the list archive was searchable.
Or if there was a wiki to put it in.
Is the mailadress that you have to use in the conversion only used to
identify between own points and those of others?
In other words could there be made a server with ready ls database files
from osm files? A bit like the http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/ server?
It is a pity that such very usefull tools are only accessible for the
blind that are digital experts because good manuals and howto's are
missing.

Robert