[Loadstone] some suggestions and doubt help me please!!

Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor timyseba at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:54:11 BST 2012

respected sir!!! thanks for your quick reply.

after red the instruction, I open the geocoder  and fill all of the boxes
and submit for result.

Then I got the information:

Click on one of the links below to download points around the requested
location from the OpenStreetMap project.

Run the resulting file through the 'OpenStreetMap converter' on the Tools
page to obtain a Loadstone GPS database.

When using the second link, on the OSM site click on the 'export' link, on
the next page select 'XML data' and click 'download'.

Be patient, it can take a while before the download windows appear.

Retrieve OpenStreetMap Data (direct download).

but, when I click the first link for download I got the message:

cannot  find server.

But while clicking the second link, it is telling me to download Indian map
or something.

dear sir, please tell me,  from where can I download the exact result???

expecting your answer soon.

with regards,

Timy.