[Loadstone] how to start using loadstone

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue Jun 5 07:47:24 BST 2012

Hello

First you have to connetct the gps. I cannont remember if that phone mode
has internal gps. You have to to enable the location technoloyg from
phone's settings.  Enalbel exterlan bluetoot, internal if availabe and
netwrork based. if you're concerned about data costs don't enable assisted
gps.

Then start LS and look under options - gps - find and select suitable gps
mode: internal if your phone has internal receiver or external if you have
a separate receiver. Let the receiver wake up for couple minutes. LS will
announce when the reciever is ready and a  a satellite fix.

Afther that   you can label some points and get  familiar what gps can do
and can't do for. you. Labe some points at the familiar environment and
try to locate them later with LS.

And,  ofcourse, have a look at the manual and ask here if you need more
info.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672