[Loadstone] Network info wrong in share point

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 27 22:55:37 BST 2012

When it comes to cell information the point exporter isn't very smart. It
doesn't try to pick cells from the area you're exporting, instead you just
get everything. This is because there isn't very good data about which cell
belongs to a given area. I'm really not sure how we'd correct this thoe. So
you probably have the propper cell data in the database somewhere it would
just look wrong if you just looked at the first bit of it. This also has the
side effect of making the database bigger than it should be. The cell data
is quite small so maybe that's not too big of a problem.
The whole cell identification system needs a rewrite at some point.