[Loadstone] Network info wrong in share point

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri Jul 27 12:26:14 BST 2012

Hello

I went to share point link to obtain POI's. Here I find the Mobile Country Code (MCC)was picking of wrong country and not referring to India when I choose network, consequently the cellular info also would be wrong. I am sure it was an oversight. Please fix it.
Harish Kotian.

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.