[Loadstone] Few POI's picked

leonard suchanek leonardsuchanek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:56:05 BST 2012

Hello! I have been trying to find a gps for me that is reasonable
in cost! I am totally blind and I have found that there seems to
be a lot out there; but, not having any technical knowledge, I
thought I should seek advice from someone who would know what to
recommend that I buy! I would want something that I could put
maps in of U.S., Europe, Canada, and Mexico.

Can you help me make a selection?  I have looked at the one made
by Humanware, for example, but it seems rather complicated.
Anyway, please make some recommendations!

Sincerely,

Leonard Suchanek