[Loadstone] Few POI's picked

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Jul 25 21:13:55 BST 2012

Hi

All points are  not included.  This map for example has lot of wetlands
that are also marked  as ways but lack the highway tag that presents the
actual road.

There were also unnamed roads, i don't know how they are handled.

I got  59 intersections and total of 129 points.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672

  Kotian, H P kirjoitti> Hello