[Loadstone] Few POI's picked

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Wed Jul 25 13:36:07 BST 2012

Hello

I am pasting below a sample OSM file which I got from Geocoder tool which is there in Loadstone page.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21735685/data.osm

When I converted this file using the off-line tool to convert the resulting file into loadstome database format, the tool reported  814 points
However it created20 intersections and  18 POI's.
My question is why did it loose on the other points. I had selected all the items in the check boxes.Can't we also get the remaining points into the loadstone database?
Harish Kotian.

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.