[Loadstone] Compiling loadstone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 19 23:12:23 BST 2012

I've just put up a 32-bit version. Try downloading
symbian_gnupoc-32-bit-2012-07-17.tar.gz and see if that works for you. This
was made from a backup I had of my old 32-bit system from about a year ago
so things should still work. I now have a 64-bit system so can't regenerate
the 32-bit version if this doesn't work. Maybe I'll put up the sources and
scripts used to generate the sdk packages so it's possible to compile the
kit yourself if things don't work.