[Loadstone] Exploration mode again

Miranda miran.woudstra at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:43:10 BST 2012

Hello,

Same for me. I think exploration mode is a very easy to use feature for
which you don't need to be an advanced user. I use it very often, and until
now I never activated it by accident. And if it should happen, Loadstone
would notify you, so you would know right away.

In my opinion one of the nice things about Loadstone is that it is very easy
to use. And i think we should not make things needlessly complicated.

Kind regards,
Miranda