[Loadstone] compiling loadstone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 17 20:53:12 BST 2012

As I mentioned before, that package is out of date. It's possible the syntax
for the pkg file changed from version to version. I don't think it did but
with the symbian tools you can never be quite sure. If you created the sis
file you'd still have to sign it with a developer cert in order to install
it.