[Loadstone] compiling loadstone

Peter Lecky lecky_lists at nextra.sk
Tue Jul 17 14:57:16 BST 2012

Hello again,
Hm i can now build but still can not create proper sis file. I
modified pathes in pkg file for trird edition but some parts of header
in pkg seems to be syntactically incorrect. E.G % sign in localized
vendor name, : sign in unique vendor name.
I commented that 2 lines and changed [] to () on line after
;Supports Series 60 v 3.0
It is possible to build sis file after that, but I can not install it.
Is there something other which must be changed or upgraded in sdk? I
am using a zipped package mentioned in "compiling" instructions
Thanks for reply
Peter