[Loadstone] compiling loadstone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 17 07:41:38 BST 2012

The code at svn.loadstone-gps.com is the latest and complete source code.
The problem you'll be having is you probably have an incomplete symbian sdk.
This is true if you downloaded the kit suggested in the compiling docs for
loadstone. This kit hasn't been updated so won't include the files needed
for the compass version for third edition or for compiling the version for
fifth edition. I'll have to update the sdk and the compiling docs at some
point.
You might be able to get things going if you install the sensor plugin for
the sdk but this isn't a trivial task.