[Loadstone] Point Share

rj rjonav at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 16 08:42:50 BST 2012

Hi list, Kit,

I was also thinking that the simplest way to get rid of the unwanted
poi's is to delete them from the file the poi share server produces.
But I think the Amsterdam area contained some 14.000 poi's,  so we need
a script to delete the unwanted ones.
Every poi seems to be on a new line so a script that searches for a user
definable string (i.e. recycling, playground) and if found removes the
line would probably do the job.

What scripting language are we going to use? Python? It must be platform
independent.

Robert