[Loadstone] Announcing satellites

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 01:56:02 BST 2012

Well, first of all u can turn off the satellite found signal or lost signal.
 Secondly, u can change the sound for signal round and lost to a different
sound. For mine, I changed to a single high beep for found and single low
beep for lost.

So, this will help lessen the beeps and help u to concentrate on the speech
and location.