[Loadstone] Handling POI's

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Jul 9 14:11:39 BST 2012

Hi

Unfortunately there is currently only one type of  oint location and the
same type is used bot for intersections and POIs.

It would be nice to have typed points such as intersection, POI, a marker
that represents the shape of road and so on.

Different approach  would be separate databases for intersections, POIs
and other types on location data and the some way to quickkly turn each
database on or off.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672