[Loadstone] Point Share

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sun Jul 1 13:19:45 BST 2012

Hi

About  current way calculation: we'll need a new data type, named list of
points. In this model LS will take nearby points, calculate a line between
them and determine line that is closest to current location.

Basically we can import OSM way's nodelists directly to LS waylists.

I don't  know what would the best way to calculate closest route but  i'll
start to look for nearbhy points and look for two adjacent points those
heading to current location will differ about 180 degrees from each other.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672