[Loadstone] Off-Topic Question

S. Massy lists at smassy.andropov.org
Tue Jan 24 15:47:42 GMT 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 09:55:40AM +0100, Miranda wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> If you want a good Symbian phone without a touch screen, I would
> recommend the Nokia E72. I had one for several years and I think
> it's a very good device. It isn't one of the newest models, but it's
I highly second this recommendation: it's probably the blind-friendliest
smartphone you'll ever find. I just bought a new battery for mine and
hope to keep it for at least another year before moving on. Besides, you
probably can find one at a very affordable price on Ebay, as they are
about five years old now and quite out of fashion. :)

Cheers,
S.M.