[Loadstone] Off-Topic Question

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:55:40 GMT 2012

Hello Michael,

If you want a good Symbian phone without a touch screen, I would recommend
the Nokia E72. I had one for several years and I think it's a very good
device. It isn't one of the newest models, but it's pretty fast, and
Loadstone runs very well on it.

It has a full qwerty keyboard on the front, below the screen. This is nice
for Loadstone because you don't need to slide out the keyboard to use it.
But the buttons are rather small, although you can easlily feel them, so you
will have to try for yourself if you can handle them. I can type on this
kind of keyboard very fast.

Hth,
Miranda