[Loadstone] Off-Topic Question

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:08:27 GMT 2012

If you are going to use the phone with Loadstone, then you should
perhaps go for a phone with a keypad or the one with both touch screen
and keypad. It is a challenge to use Loadstone only with touch screen.
Also, be careful to avoid S3 devices. Although they are compatible
with the latest version of talks, LS may not work in that OS platform.

Vetri.