[Loadstone] Convert points to checkpoints

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jan 17 23:07:47 GMT 2012

Unfortunately pretty much all the information in your message is incorrect.
The auto announce toggle is not to announce every point in the database,
this just announces the closest checkpoint at an interval.
Trying to load a database in place of checkpoints will most likely cause
some kind of a crash, at the very least it won't work at all since the files
are completely different formats.
There is no way to turn an entire database in to checkpoints. You wouldn't
want to anyway and your phone would probably run out of memory before all
points were checked.