[Loadstone] Convert points to checkpoints

ultraleetj at gmail.com ultraleetj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:24:04 GMT 2012

mmmm why would you like to do that? if you need points anounced the easiest
thing is to toggle on the announcement of points. And its not really hard
to check points anyway. If you want to try .. copy the file using F
explorer in the phone and rename the coppy of the database to checkpoints
without an extenssion, then load those as your checkpoints and see what
happens? I unfortunaly shifted away from loadStone because I got an
android phone and google maps seems to work quite nicely for voice
instructions..