[Loadstone] Turning off beep when importing maps

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jan 12 22:57:52 GMT 2012

Displaying the number of entries in a database isn't going to happen. The
only way to do this would be to select all entries and count the number of
results. Depending on the size of the database this could be a very long
running opperation. This also means that there's no way to get a percentage
or an eta during an export. The same goes for an import, the only way to
know how many entries are in the text file is to read each one.