[Loadstone] Turning off beep when importing maps

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue Jan 3 06:32:29 GMT 2012

Hi Shawn

Unfortunately; i put LS to  import a map and then put it background with
double menu  key press. It is still beepin but the screen  reader does not
say anything.

Turning to silen profile prevents beeping.

Tested with N82 but iirc N73 behaves same way.

I'm importing larger maps during the nigth and therefore  don't   like the
phone make any extra noises.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672