[Loadstone] LS, Nokia C5 and NSR

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue Feb 28 10:02:57 GMT 2012

Hi

This is definitely NSR problem although Talks has similar issues.
Unfortunately current mobile 'screen readers' are not screen readers any
more but 'screen interpreters'  tha ttry to guess what the users wants to
hear: no punctuation, no single digits and so on.

I found easier to add one more parameter to the map converter than to try
to convince  a tts manufacturer why they should make things different way.

Sometimes we can only cure the symptoms, not the  disease:-(

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672