[Loadstone] LS, Nokia C5 and NSR

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Feb 28 08:49:09 GMT 2012

This sounds like an nsr problem rather than a loadstone one. The solution is
either to fix the screen reader or get a better one. This will most likely
cause problems in other cases involving numbers, not just in loadstone.
Maybe you can file some kind of bug report with Nokia? Good luck with that
one thoe.