[Loadstone] loadstone upgrades

Hrvoje Katić hrvojekatic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 11:54:23 GMT 2012

Hi,

I have the same Android phone and I agree with all above. I had to buy
Nokia E52 from friend additionally just because of Loadstone, because
there's no GPS app for Android which works offline and which is so
blind-friendly like Loadstone is.
I'm not sure is it simple to port Loadstone to Android or not, but may
be not because Android's programming language is Java, while Loadstone
is written in C++.