[Loadstone] loadstone upgrades

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Feb 21 08:47:41 GMT 2012

Who really cares if nokia is supporting symbian anymore? As long as the
devices keep working then it's still relivant. I personally want a phone
with real buttons on it so I'll stick with a nokia as long as I can keep one
running. If it comes time for a touch screen phone then I'll probably pick
something other than nokia/talks unless something really changes. If that
time comes then I'll have to figure out if there's an existing gps solution
or if loadstone can be ported or maybe even rewritten. I hope that's a long
time from now.