[Loadstone] loadstone upgrades

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Feb 20 23:59:38 GMT 2012

Did you just make up that release date at random? Nobody ever mentioned a
release date of 2014. I have no intention of letting it go that long, I'd
like to get the new version out this year, as soon as possible.
Some of the new features that'll be in the new version will be:
rewinding, fastforwarding, and pausing log playback.
Audible course notification to let you know if you're deviating from a set
heading.
Magnetic compass support on phones that have this feature.
Support for symbian fifth edition phones. This is basic support, not
specific touch screen support. I'm still not sure what to do with this.
It'll be possible to define keys in exploration mode as you can in
navigation mode.
Function names in the key editor are now multi-lingual.
Various other minor features and bug fixes.