[Loadstone] loadstone upgrades

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:12:40 GMT 2012

Hello,

Yes, I mean Loadstone version 0.74. It works well on Symbian Belle.

And indeed, you can use the virtual keyboard of Mobilespeak with Loadstone,
and also the touch screen gestures for joystick moves and for accessing the
softkeys. You can even combine the gesture for the delete key with the
virtual number keys, so you can, for example, put Loadstone in training mode
or use the trip meter.

So, if you have Mobilespeak, it is very well possible to use Loadstone on a
touch-only device.

Regards,
Miranda