[Loadstone] loadstone upgrades

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:45:24 GMT 2012

Hello,

Yes, the current version of Loadstone works on Symbian Belle. I recently upgraded my Nokia E6 to Belle, and Loadstone still works like it should, just like it did on Anna.

When installing, the phone says the application is not compatible, and asks if you want to install anyway. Just click yes and all will be fine.

Regards,
Miranda