[Loadstone] about an app called Move assistant lite

Ömer Yeşiltaş yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:00:19 GMT 2012

Hi, here is the appStore link for the app:

https://itunes.apple.com/tr/app/virtualeye-moveassistant-lite/id560482195?mt=8
This is a link from AppStore Turkey, i dont know if you can reach this.. Btw, this is the link for İPhone, not İPad but the app is also available for İPad, at least the tutorial says so.