[Loadstone] Point Share

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Sat Aug 4 04:58:54 BST 2012

Hello,
I've been following this discussion and found it very interesting. I
think most of these problems should be handled by the converter;
however, it seems clear to me that the Loadstone database probably could
benefit from being extended somewhat with a few additional fields. Two
fields which could come in handy might be a "priority" field and a
"type" field, which might give a user more fine-grained control over
what point is found/announced under varrying circumstances. With such
extra fields, the converter(s) might then have more flexibility in ways
to best turn data such as OSM into the loadstone format.

Just my penny's worth.

Cheers,
S.M.