[Loadstone] Please, help me download an osm file

Paulo Augusto pauloaugustoamigos at yahoo.com.br
Sat Apr 28 21:22:46 BST 2012

Hi listers,
I've spent many hours trying to download an osm file but again I need some help.
I've done my best to do it all alone without disturbing you again but now there's nothing else I can try.
Now I'm using the off-line tools to get a large osm file.
I've openned the open street map converter in the off line tools.
I've filled in my e-mail adress, Ive checked  the interceptions only box.
I've filled in the latitude, longitude and the kilometers asked.
First question:Should I use comma or dot in the latitude and longitude fields?
I've tryied both but there may be a correct option.
I've tryed two methods to activate the generate buttom: pressing enter or space bar and pressing shift enter.
When I press space bar or enter, nothing happens.
But when I press shift enter a new page is openned with the following information:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/api/0.6/*[bbox=-46.24529,-23.78001,-45.75471,-23.33081]
This adress is shown as a "read only" field.
After this, nothing happens.
Is there something I can do to download the osm file?
Please, can you give any informations?
Thanks in advance, Paulo