[Loadstone] Latest LS version and E6.

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:44:28 BST 2012

Hello Kitt,

Very strange...

I can do a search in both possible ways: by going to the functions menu and
also by pressing long star. But the difference between you and me is that
you use Talks while I have Mobile Speak. In Mobile Speak the keys on the E6
are remapped in such a way that the key to the left of the joystick behaves
as softkey1, and the one to the right is softkey2. In this way there is no
need to ever use the touch screen in Loadstone.

I'm really sorry I can't help you any further.

Kind regards,
Miranda