[Loadstone] Latest LS version and E6.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 01:56:15 BST 2012

Hi Miranda,

Thanks for responding.

I am using E6 with symbian Anna.

Have tried all sort of ways, yes, after starting phone, still same, cannot
start the search.

When I touch the area for softkey-1 and softkey-2, nothing spoken by talks.
However, my sighted friend said that there is option written on softkey-1
area but when touched, not moving anything.

How u start your searching? Del then long star or through function menu?  I
tried both ways, still not able to start search.

Thanks,
KITT.