[Loadstone] How to download osm file

Paulo Augusto pauloaugustoamigos at yahoo.com.br
Thu Apr 26 17:30:08 BST 2012

Hi listers,
I've used loadstone for about a year.
Now I'm trying to get a new osm file, but now with only the crossing street points.
About one year ago I was able to download the osm file for 50 kilometers around my city.
Now I can't download the file.
I'm trying the on line tools because when I open the off line tools I cannot find the geocoder option.
I'm using internet explorer 8. Maybe that's the problem.
I opin the geocoder page in loadstone web site.
I fill in the email adress and my adress, etc.
I press enter and I get two options.
1 direct download
and 2 retrieve via osm site
The first option says internet explorer cannot opne the page
The second option opens osm site.
I click export.
I click xml data
Here I get tree check buttoms that are not checked.
The screen reader does not read wich are these options.
If I remeber well, it's related to choosing only crossing points, etc.
If I check the first option the export buttom becomes available.
Here I get a file called map.osm but it has just 3 mega bytes.
It's much smaller than the 50 kilometers file that I've got a year ago, wich had 38 mega bytes.
Any help please.
Paulo