[Loadstone] Latest LS version and E6.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 04:34:07 BST 2012

Hi All,

1. Is 7.4 the latest version of LS?

2. I am Nokia E6 user.  After using LS on my mobile for quite a while, I
just noticed today when we find / search for a point, after entering our
desired search text, we cannot proceed with the search. Pressing select or
even enter key will not start the search. Have felt all around the screen
and cannot find anything to proceed.

If the latest version is not out yet, is it possible to suggest an Ok for
softkey-1 and Cancel on softkey-2 feature here?\\

Any other E6 user here with any suggestions to overcome this pls?

Thanks,
KITT.