[Loadstone] Need a reminder I can't seem to solve.

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Thu Sep 29 12:19:27 BST 2011

Are you telling me that Loadstone doesn't has never announced intersections
as I approach them? or that the next nearest intersection is in so many
meters in a given direction unless it is a checked or locked point?

I may be confusing my memory of this with Wayfinder Access but I very much
doubt it. You should know of course but I am certain I remember walking
along and having that information. Certainly it is still there in
exploration mode.

I downloaded a map of my community from the Web about two years ago, quite a
complete one, no businesses or other points of interest but each and every
intersection seems to be there.

Thanks.

Dale Leavens.