[Loadstone] Fw: new hotkey functions

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Thu Sep 29 06:24:29 BST 2011

Hello Shawn

Yes, i had to finally use the locked oint feature. but for average user it
would be easier if  he/she could advance to next route point with single
key press or even automatically when arriving to current checkpoint
instead of browsing all points around and tryint to find next  point in
the route.

I prefer to keep the auto announce on because if i  manage somehow to pass
the  checkpoint there will be no indication about  that any more.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020