[Loadstone] Need a reminder I can't seem to solve.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Sep 29 04:54:49 BST 2011

The auto announce function will only announce the next checkpoint at an
interval.
The only time points are announced is if they're checkpoints or the locked
point. The number 5 key would tell you the next checkpoint.
This is the way it's always been, if you had points announced before then
they would have been checkpoints.