[Loadstone] Need a reminder I can't seem to solve.

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Thu Sep 29 04:30:37 BST 2011


Thanks Julie, I'll try that.

Dale Leavens.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Julie Phillipson" <jbrew48 at verizon.net>
To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Need a reminder I can't seem to solve.


> in the functions menu check automatic announcement and it will say the 
> check points that way too.
>
> Julie Phillipson
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Shawn Kirkpatrick" <shawn at loadstone-gps.com>
> To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:53 PM
> Subject: Re: [Loadstone] Need a reminder I can't seem to solve.
>
>
>> This was never the case. Loadstone will only announce checkpoints.
>>
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2011, Dale Leavens wrote:
>>
>>> Good evening,
>>>
>>> I seem to have altered something and I don't know how to get it back.
>>>
>>> It used to be that when walking with Loadstone it announced each 
>>> intersection and each checked point or any points I had added. Now it 
>>> only seems to announce check points. I have tried turning checkpoints on 
>>> then back off but only getting checkpoints. This is even true when I 
>>> press #5, it announces distance and direction to the next point (if 
>>> any).
>>>
>>> How do I get back the more verbose setting?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Dale Leavens.
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Loadstone mailing list
>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>
> _______________________________________________
> Loadstone mailing list
> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
> 



More information about the Loadstone mailing list