[Loadstone] Need a reminder I can't seem to solve.

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 29 04:04:02 BST 2011

I have it like that to and I think since I one time had it record a log of
the bus route it now announces all of the check points I had already checked
but I do not have it on automatic announcement.  I think I saved that log
file to the default database and it has done it since then.
Julie Phillipson