[Loadstone] Need a reminder I can't seem to solve.

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Thu Sep 29 03:07:19 BST 2011

Good evening,

I seem to have altered something and I don't know how to get it back.

It used to be that when walking with Loadstone it announced each intersection and each checked point or any points I had added. Now it only seems to announce check points. I have tried turning checkpoints on then back off but only getting checkpoints. This is even true when I press #5, it announces distance and direction to the next point (if any).

How do I get back the more verbose setting?

Thanks.

Dale Leavens.