[Loadstone] new remove from data base feature

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 06:58:54 BST 2011

Hi Shawn, i actually do not want the delete unnecessary points but i want to
remove some points because of the sluggishness and late responses of the
phone. So, a file size or point amount may be determined for this purpose.
for instance, we may only remove 1mb files in size. the largest removable
file size may be 1mb or we may determine a point number to remove. for
example 10000 points may be removed at one process. For locked points file,
yes, it may be a check points file but the check points file may contain
many points, so, searching through all the points may take some time to find
the wanted points. Even i activate the use check points only function, i may
not find some check points far from my current position.
About checking all the search results, this is not so quickly needed, it may
be skipped.
For the new database engine, i can say that a tool can be created to convert
old database to new one. Even loadstone can have a feature to detect if the
database is in new or old form, so it can have a small conversion tool to
convert the database to new engine before importing it. This may lengthen
the import process, so doing this using computer may be more appropriate.