[Loadstone] Fw: new hotkey functions (fwd)
arimo at iki.fi
Tue Sep 27 06:04:05 BST 2011
Sorry for re-post, i didn't see my original msg in the list.
There are some function i'll like to see at the keymap configuration tool:
- Check/uncheck a latest point.
- Update latest point location with single keypress.
- Set phone's time to gps time with single keypress (iirc this features was on
some older version of LS).
- Send current location with SMS to fixed/user entered number.
Logging toggle with predetermined name or name from a variable.
- A new variable, closest point name.
Also some events that also will trigger a shortcut function:
- If speed drops below treshold speed.
- When speed increases above trehsold speed.
- When user has moved certain distance from previous location this even
has been triggered.
- When cell id changes.
Also a simpler http command that will directly shend the given url to
the http server and display the result instead of starting the browser.
Cell 1234:abcd addad to shard cell database.
This will make expanding the LS functionality much easier.
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
0C1F 6A76 DC9D DD58 3383 8B5D 0E76 9600 B784 D02
More information about the Loadstone