[Loadstone] loadstone on mobiles with taching screen

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:57:14 BST 2011

Hello,

I use the E6 as well, with Mobile Speak. The phone has a qwerty keyboard,
but I have tried using Loadstone with only the touchscreen, which worked
reasonably well. By putting Mobile Speak into keyboard mode, I could access
all my shortkeys. Also the long press worked well. I could simulate the
joystick by swiping the screen in the corresponding direction. Putting MS
into joystick mode gave me access to the softkeys, which are then left and
right at the bottom of the screen.
I could, however, not figure out how to access the clear key, nor how to
enter point names and search texts etc.

I won't say it's easy, and I still prefer the keyboard, but if you have
Mobile Speak for your screenreader, you can use most functions of Loadstone
with only a touchscreen.

Miranda